It was created before the wiki's revamp in 2018, in a time it had a different topic under a different head bureaucrat.
Even if you can edit the page, you should refrain from doing so unless absolutely necessary.
The Ender Dragon, or The Vicious Beast, is one of the two primary antagonists of The Minecraft Movie. The Ender Dragon is a highly feared, powerful dragon that protects the void-esque dimension, The End. The dragon wants to expand it's power, and to achieve said goal, he works together with another dreaded beast, The Wither.
- Despite being confirmed female by Notch in the original Minecraft, The Ender Dragon is male in the movie, just like in Minecraft: Revenge of the Wither.
- The Ender Dragon actually does talk in the film, but it's restricted to roaring and screeching, which is translated via subtitles.
- The Ender Dragon differs slightly from his in-game counterpart:
- The dragon is actually male.
- The Dragon appears to have no "power" (he doesn't appear to rule the End), nor does he have any relationship with the Endermen; in fact, he hates them.
- The dragon is bigger than his in-game version.
- Lastly, the Ender Dragon doesn't need the Ender Crystal to heal his wounds; inversely, the crystals weaken him.